AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

doom and gloom, page-36

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Mickdoohan,

Most of the long=termers have made very good money on MAK. It was my highest profit making stock in 2008.

Those who bought high and watched it go down without stop-losses. Well you'd hope its a learning experience.

Also you assume that delays will cause the shareprice to drop further. I disagree, I dont see it going sub-20c anytime. The next level of support is 36c. If it goes there and breaks this point then I will re-evaluate. That's what you do, you constantly re-evaluate.

And MAK doesn't have nothing if the phosphate dream doesn't eventuate. The stock was 20c BEFORE they even started the phosphate focus and that was with very little money in the bank. They have quite a diverse portfolio actually.

Another point MAK has travelled exactly as most companies have over the last couple of years, with the GFC a primary insitgator of shareprice direction, except that MAK is still over double the shareprice it was 2 years ago

Why do you sit there making silly unfounded blanket statements without any reasoning? It's so unbecoming of a motorbike rider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $82.41K 7.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5366617 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1393143 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.