DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

doom and gloom?

1. 13,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Guys there has been so much doom and gloom about this stock and, indeed, despair. One ex-investor is actually ropable having lost a lot on his holdings.

I just realised that Blackrock owns over 11% of this stock and from memory has been in the top 20 for quite a while.

I looked up their background, refer partial extract below. If they are quite happy to hold on - I am happy to do so too. Perhaps they know something we don't??????

"BlackRock. Investing for a new world.
    Unlock Opportunity, Uncover Risk
    In a world that is shifting and changing faster than ever before, investors who want answers that unlock opportunity and uncover risk entrust their assets to BlackRock. As an independent, global investment manager, BlackRock has no greater responsibility than to its clients.

It's why many of the world's largest pension funds and insurance companies trust BlackRock to understand their unique objectives and why financial advisors and individual end investors partner with BlackRock to help them build the more dynamic, diverse portfolios these times require."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.