FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I would like proof of these children you speak of. GWR has a...

1. MOQ
    138 Posts.
    I would like proof of these children you speak of. GWR has a child that intially weighed in at 50mil. it has since grown to over 80mil and still growing.

I do hope FAS have something for you guys.

greg I am a full GWR supporter. I once held FAS but since Sold to grow my GWR holdings. I hope Kate is right when she is saying that FAS have world class resources. From what I can see from the reports they may have all the minerals you can name on the periodic table but nothing proved up. 1mil tn of gold isn't going to shoot the price of FAS up. FAS need to show their hand. If they have something proved up to show it has world class resources I will most def say my sorrys and apologies. But all I can stress is DYOR (Do Your Own Research) and not to take everything on here as fact. Ask around from people involved in the mining industry. See what brokers think about the whole deal. Weigh up what you see the pros and cons. Look at the map. Realestate. Look at management. company history. Look at the budget. Cash. Credits, Debits. Money spent on exploration. Past results. What minerals do the mines have and the world demand for them. political issues. these are some of the factors to look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.