TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Doom or Bloom?

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There are a lot of posts that are "against" than "for" towards LWP atm. In some cases rightly so, there is a lot of money being spent and investments made without actually generating an income or moving the share price up. I almost dont even go on HC anymore because its becoming a waste of my timing reading all the retarded posting on who is the best investor, the guy that holds or the guy that sold.

I think the potential is there within 6-12months and i am in no hurry sell out as the money i have invested is not needed in my pocket. I am happy that they are trying to fast track the plant in India. Hopefully the market for proppants will only get better in that period.

As far as the Battery tech, im a little skeptical on this taking off and becoming the next gen industry, but you have to start somewhere. Battery tech is way behind every other technology, but if this does fit in the right place at the right time scenario, then i believe the rewards are great.

For all the holders out there, i wish good fortune. All that sold out, a good night sleep as you have most likely made a loss and haven't told your wives about it.

What does everyone else think? Was all this technology and millions of dollars a complete waste of time? or is it the dragon that needs more poking to wake up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.