TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I am one of the ones that did a truckload of research into this...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I am one of the ones that did a truckload of research into this little specca and on continuing that research made a decision about my investment. Further information continues to come to light as we have seen today.

I think at the end of the day each investor is responsible for how he/she use their money. Some people take advice and miss the bullet and some can take advice and miss the gains. Some people ignore advice, go on intuition and lose big time and the same can be said of the opposite. I have learnt to watch for, ' where there is smoke there is fire' and full disclosure on announcements can be a useful tool for investors to watch to see the quality of the management and stock.

Anyway I have simply learnt from the guys who are successful that the important thing is to be diversified, learn how to average down if you are losing, read from the guys who are doing well, buy in when its low (if good stock) and sell when high and don't let egos or trolls influence your buying decisions.

Your bank account, at the end of the day, will show you if you have been wise or not.

That is what I think .

Cheers.....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.