dopey dave r, page-10

1. 592 Posts.
    dave you are wrong again.your stupid mentality amazes me,for the record i did not say im glad western soldiers were dying.i am actually very sadened by the death of all people in this unjust war.wheather you are an arab,yank,aussie pom etc.thats why im so pissed of with bush,because of the death.something you wouldnt understand.how about we sacrafice every person in your family which i gather is a much smaller loss of life than we have at this minute and that would be all to claim victory.would you take that deal.i really dont think you would take it.you see you fukhead till it afects you personally its ok.till people actually loose someone they love then they will ask the question,is it worth it.what i have just explained is probably to complex to enter your thick skull.you twisted the truth to suite yorself and justify your arrogance.what i said was i was glad that they are making america look pathetic.they were my exact words.far from saying what you implied.you once again dave r have showed how patheticly brainwashed you are

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.