DTZ 0.00% 12.5¢ dotz nano limited

Wow. That's a pretty huge company to be talking to! No breach as...

1. 129 Posts.
    Wow. That's a pretty huge company to be talking to! No breach as they haven't said they've signed a deal or anything, just talks, so its just all speculation. Henkel is in the DAX 30, revenue of $18.1bn, MC of $47bn and its Global headquarters in in Dusseldorf, Germany! Straight to the top. Looks like they are big players in the laundry space so we can only assume that's what the meeting was for, low yield high volume market.

Remember we are at the forefront of a big opportunity here in this space as from my knowledge there are no other competitors, our ability to produce mass quantity of non toxic GQDs of high yield and purity is gaining attraction. Not many if any competitors can achieve 65% yield from my research, although hard to find on Google.

Exciting times, looks like its all coming together and we just need to be patient. The potential is massive here LT. Combine this with our already revenue generating sales to Strem and hints about advanced discussions in many announcements I think we are on the start of something special. Even Samsung has been thrown around on Twitter & last ann, but that's just speculation. After seeing the flash announcement, there may be many surprises IMO. I need to go back and read all the anns again.

TA - break of 40 and close above will be the start of a good run perhaps?

DTZ.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $127 1.017K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73673 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.