DTZ 2.22% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

lots of sarcasm and bitterness here...no I am not Motti (haha...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    lots of sarcasm and bitterness here...no I am not Motti (haha thx for the compliment but I look better) and not a broker pumping. Everyone here can dump their stock for all I care. I think this is a good company which had shitty management and made lots of mistakes. Over promising and under delivering. Not because of the tech but just inexperienced guy who was a bit of a nutcase and thought he knows how to run a public company start up! from my point of view, similar to an exploration company. Investors buy and hold for years based on the potential. Takes long time to derisk. Same with tech, takes you couple of years for R&D and then commercialize. Can be very frustrating for investors. I think they also brought the wrong set of investors when they placed at 18c. Clearly most sold out when it hit low 20c early in the year. Same technology is now at 8c per share. for me it's a bargain. Can they deliver? i sure do hope so. But there is always a risk yes. The economics work for fracking. and can save millions for drillers. One good contract is all this company needs. Takes one match to make this explosive.

and to my fellow investors here, I think bitching about Moti and the board etc is not relevant. He is gone (thank God). Board in new and capable. CEO is on fire so I am willing to give them a chance to perform

I am not a day trader. Just a long term shareholder who likes the technology and had few successes in the past with deep dislocation of value so taking a punt here

good luck to all of us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $13.22K 143.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1404 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.