DTZ 2.22% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

dotz - future star of the asx, page-3

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I am sure there will be a capital raise at some point. Company needs cash for sure. But this is a bridge to revenue. So my guess is that they will aim to raise some capital ( which is also what's pressuring the stock now, we should have been at 13-15c) to make sure they are well funded for the next 6-12 months and start banking contracts. Moti was useless and lacked the experience. Board made bug mistake not to let him go months ago but that's been fixed. Chairman is also credible and veteran so combination of good management and excellent technology with bit of luck will deliver big time in my opinion. I love picking cheap paper from the ground. No one looks are exploration companies for example when they are early stage projects. Then after 20x-30x return all the main stream guys join in but then too late. Dont think this is 20x begger. But would not be surprised if this is a 4-5x easy from these levels in less than a year. New CEO will deliever. Have you seem his track record? he ran few NASDAQ companies before. Worked for big guys such as CSCO. Well qualified. Mate, just look at WBT which is same based technology from RICE Uni. No one wanted to touch it mid last year when at 1.5c.. Now 7c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $13.22K 143.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1404 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.