DTZ 0.00% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

Dotz Nano Vs Covid 19, page-228

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    TGIF everyone. I have been doing some work around the recently converted options. Heaps of oppys exercised around early May or which the bulk went to a broker which was involved in the Aug cap raise. I was very concerned that this overhang will just smash the shares but seems they have been well absorbed in the last weeks. Crunching the numbers there were about 13m oppys which went to everblu based on company release from 2019 (10m broker options and about 3m which went to investors in that raise). I would speculate that SiBF bought 3.5m shares from the broker based on the recent SS form. So that leaves is w 10m shares. Vol in the last w eeks since oppys converted has been about 19m shares. I reckon that the majority of the 10m shares held by everblu were already sold. Shares reached monthly daily lows of 25, and bounced right off back. If my analysis is correct, the overhang has been absorbed, hopefully by strong hands (and by the sheer buying vol I think that’s the case) and so we should be able to slowly stabilise and creep up. Hopefully news are due and we can move strongly onwards and up!!!

would be great to hear further thoughts gents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 56911 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.