DTZ 0.00% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

This is my 2 bobs worth on covid. Things are just kicking off...

1. 6,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    This is my 2 bobs worth on covid.

Things are just kicking off with DTZ & ADO With nano technology and testing is going to be new frontier using nano technologies for a whole range of illnesses. Been watching the news from different countries, This delta strain has gotten past Chinese vaccines, that China , Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand used. When the variants mix together like the one from Vietnam and the one from India that mixed with the African variant all these vaccines become less effective and covid stronger and faster, So the only way to combate Delta and Delta plus is through quick testing,that is visual and still be able to monitar varients from test results, What England is doing is crazy, As the delta plus mutates it will make astra zenica vaccine less effective. It might be holding for now with Delta but 6 months from now England will be where Indonesia is with the Chinese vaccines.IMO the only vaccines that can stop covid from mutating is mRNA to be able to turn off the evolution of the virus at its source. If you study cephlabods they have been hacking their own mRNA to alter their DNA to adabt to changing conditions of the ocean for millions of years. One of the oldest living things on earth. Mankind has so much to learn from the ocean and its creatures for our own survival, but does not give it much thought. When in fact it holds the key to life on earth.Between mRNA vaccines and Dotz Nano's instant tests its probably the best chance of developed and undeveloped countries where the virus mutates have at this stage of slowing it down. I was shocked to learn that a zoo in California has been giving the bears, tigers, and bats covid injections as they were testing positive to covid, So what does this tell you about were this virus is heading. Australian goverment needs to start approving DTZ for emergency use and get behind a world wide rollout of Dotz saliva testing instead of fart arsing about with vaccines that are just a band aid solution against mother natures revenge for disrespecting her creation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $608 4.501K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 89002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.