DTZ 4.00% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

Yesterday I heard it from the NSW Premiers mouth, please dont...

1. 6,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    Yesterday I heard it from the NSW Premiers mouth, please dont get tested unnecessarily,
    As you are clogging up the testing process, Now how do you get it through these politicians heads, That Dotz Nano has a solution, And if the ASX did not go on witch hunt, And hamper things early on we would be not hiding under the dooner going broke. Australia especially NSW would not be in the mess we are in now. $85 a test it costs the goverment for PCR tests, Compaired to $10 Australian for Dotz tests, With the heavy lifting done by Dotz 15 minute tests, No more slow turn around times, Why the hell can't they implement Dotz Nano's tests to get NSW back being part of the rest of Australia.
    You have states covid free,
    It makes me so mad that this delta virus has blown up when it could have been prevented through instant testing. The answer is right under their noses the whole time. I get it the government want people vaccinated, But I find it ridiculous that they think vaccinations are plan A when instant testing is going to be doing the heavy lifting to keep new mutations at bay so the vaccines remain effective. All these so called experts have their heads so far up their coyte they cannot see the light.
    I saw an ambulance officer cleaning an ambulance on news that had carried a covid patient, She was worried to the point of getting PTSD that she'd missed a space, When they could be using Dotz inspec scanner. The whole buracratic system sucks in Australia!!

Message to politions think logically
    and do all you can to protect people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $11.59K 93.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44218 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 49369
Last updated 15.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.