DTZ 4.00% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

I'm still convinced this company can grow into a billion dollar...

1. 6,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    I'm still convinced this company can grow into a billion dollar MC @Odinux its just a matter of the world understanding what dotz can do to help humanity. Every company needs a niche to start things rolling, Dotz niche is antigen testing ,I doubt there is another company on the planet that is up for the fight against covid19 like Dotz nano is up to the challenge.
    From PPE gear authentication, To fighting counterfeiting in vaccines, to detergent tagging and tracing , to covid 15 minute saliva and nasal covid tests,
    Especially in 3rd world companies,I'm supprised world health organisation Gates foundation is not working with us on solving this health crisis.
    Its just a matter of the time before the snowball effect kicks in and people begin to understand how Dotz works, We as shareholders have a grasp but these buracratic decision makers are still baffled with BS from all the other antigen tests, I think Dotz needs to make short documentaries as ads and start circulating these videos of the inspec scanner cleaning the back of an ambulance to a hotel quarantine room with the detergents that offer protection for days, And mass covid testing to get people to understand just what a weapon Dotz Nano is against Covid19, What the Australian government is using now PCR testing costs $85.00 a test for results that are just sub standard, taking way to long, Dotz test cost $10.00 people get there results before leaving the testing que, or starting their shift, These people who are postive can be put into hotel quarantine and cared for in hospitals if need be. instead of being in the community spreading the virus while awaiting the results from PCR tests, The postive tests from dotz tests can still be sent for PCR testing to check for strain and mutation and origin of cluster.
    The millions saved on negaitive tests go to help pay for care and hotel quarantine.
    The solutions are so clear to me on how it should all be working, But we need to wait for the FDA to give authorisation here in Australia under emergency use and in USA, before it can be sold or advertised. We have CE approval in Europe but this is where Dotz needs to make videos so they understand the simplicity of Dotz testing and products.
    To be able to mass test is such an advantage over most of the antigen testing, Even the one they are using now in Australia Dotz saliva test is more accurate with less viral load. So why is this one being used when dotz is not These are the questions we should be asking the politions who are pushing vaccines, that still need dotz testing as a protector of the vaccines a front line of defence.
    I urge everyone who is able to write to the health minister, To Gladis, To Scott Morrison to the TGA that we have a solution
    that can get NSW and USA and the world out of the mess we are in and give vaccines longevity, The less times the virus mutates the more effective vaccinations become. Industrialise testing is a no brainer, so you can leave a testing site with the knowledge its safe to go home to your families or workplace, go on that cruise airline plane ride
    Schools are another place that students can be tested before entering each morning, Sure it will cost the government money, but its chump change compaired to shutting down an economy.
    FDA just needs to work at warp speed so NSW can join the other covid free states and not be the lepers of Australia.
    Instead big pharmaceutical are the puppet masters, making millions from pushing vaccines, Both need to work together to survive and keep in front of a virus that is moving quicker and quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $11.59K 93.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44218 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 49369
Last updated 15.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.