DTZ 4.00% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

So I was reading this article yesterday...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    So I was reading this article yesterday https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/australia-reopening-christmas-dan-tehan-intl-hnk/index.html
    I think my opinion about the border control divides into three parts. At first I understood it, there are no two ways about it, we are a hub of traveling in Asia and keeping the borders open meant we wouldve seen many more sick and plausibly dead. Other countries did it as well, and ones who avoided it like in Europe, hit the skids pretty f*ing fast.

But as time passed, I started thinking differently about it. Here in Oz, many of us have relatives abroad, and I havnt seen my best friend who gave birth just as covid-19 started for nearly two years now. for her to come visit from Germany, requires emergency flight tickets which are about 10K, plus two weeks in state quarantine which is 3K, and that before she actually said hello to the street. I think in terms of income inequality, the people who actually traveled - and they exist- were the richest. and that is f*ed up, and unjust, freedom of movement is a basic human right.

Lastly I think that now with the vaccines, there are no more excuses to forcing us to be locked in here. Which why I was happy when I saw this article, and it made me think of Dotz.

The fear of the Authorities is coming back sick right. In a large airplane there could be what? 350 people? Imagine Oz gov gets it shit together and seek SOLUTIONS rather than Restrictions - which is always the easy way out. You come to the airport extra hour in advance, with a pcr test done four hours before (or more), than at the entrance to the airport or check-in there are the Dotz platforms. With 2-3 platforms, you can check 300 people and get the results in 30 min. On the return, once getting off the airplane (assuming you got a negative pcr in your holiday's country) everyone a tested in a batch before spreading in the airport.
    Than instead of spending ridiculous amounts on state quarantine, you go home and guarantee to get checked every three days for 10-14 days.

Yes this is logistically complicated, but not insurmountable. It solves the freedom of movement issue, and the income inequality charade that current restrictions slapped in our faces.

I would love to hear your opinion, and also if anyone knows if there is a plane like this in the making form dotz or the gov side.

Ill be honest, Im anxious to spend Christmas with the people I havnt seen in forever, and take bloody necessary break from this difficult year.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3614/3614676-1b3cc33b0a467867493d3c34230af264.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $11.59K 93.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44218 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 49369
Last updated 15.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.