DTZ 3.85% 12.5¢ dotz nano limited

The flaw in quick home antigen tests has alwsys been if a person...

1. 6,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389

The flaw in quick home antigen tests has alwsys been if a person tests positive their is no way on catching mutations early., Yes its fine if the positive tests are collected and pcr testing gets performed.
    This was what set Dotz Saliva tests apart from the negative tests were more sensitive than PCR test and the people who tested positive those samples could be sent for PCR testing to determine if the virus had mutated , tested strain, and origen. Even at airports and boarders.
    Unless the government has a collection system for home testing the system is flawed, how is someone to know if they have delta omicron or a new variant. The only solution to this problem is for Dotz Nano to be used in drive through testing, and people get their results before leaving, then PCR does the forensic bit on the positive cases
    and this is how we stay open and not epending Christmas break lined up in testing q's You have a 2 strp process that pays for itself weeding out the negative tests at a saving of $76 per test, a much faster way of testing and people who are voters not pissed off stuck in Q's or getting turned away I thought the Ruby princess was a phuck up, But from what I see, The handling of DTZ from the ASX to the TGA need a good hard look into why we are not using this technology.??

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/29/run-on-rapid-antigen-tests-leaves-australian-governments-scrambling-for-supplies

https://www.dotz.tech/covid-19-solutions/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $65.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.53K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291758 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 33249
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.