DTZ 0.00% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

Dotz has many avenues it can cover from authenticate RAT tests...

1. 6,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Dotz has many avenues it can cover from authenticate RAT tests to adding the GQD's to the plastic syringes to authentication of the vaccines themselves, it does not stop their but works for any authentication of pharmaceutical products.
    deep sea oil fracking.
    Which is more environmentally friendly than what's used today.
    To the authentication of PPE gear
    and semiconductors, Hemp tracing
    to olive oil , to medical imaging that lasts 12 hours and is non toxic. covid testing en mass at 95% accuracy higher than alot of these rat tests and gives PCR testing a run for its money. Covid will continue to evolve the more we let our guard down. BA2 and BA3 and on it goes. If you think Dotz is a one trick pony your sadly mistaken.
    You only need to see the spikes in UK and other places to know covid19 and omicron will continue to evolve and cause problems and deaths. There is no doubt in my mind with what Russia is doing will spread covid throughout Europe as refugees flee the insanity of war.
    The other crazy thing is delta is still in circulation in UK. And China having a zero tolerance to covid I think you are going to see Delta go through China from their inaction to put a stop to this senseless war.
    Population dence countries are their own worst enemy when it comes to a pandemic. Russia has faired better because its so cold.
    China will be hiding under the dooner if Delta or omicron mutate further and spread into China. So in my view war will undo allot of the measures taken and en mass testing with accurate results
    the only solution to complement vaccines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43826 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 104607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.