NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

double bottom, page-4

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Thanks Chuckey - it is finished would post in HC if I could work out where it is OK. I use free articles like that to promote so I believe it it cannot go in here. I do not want to upset the mods they work hard enough and I also appreciate HC for what it is. I am not sure how they keep it free and if I had greater scale I would definitely consider advertising. I have to 'post' on the WWW gold sites (Kitco, GATA Le Metropole, Market Oracle et al) as usual unless somebody else posts it in HC I have no control over that.

Hello mods - if you read this I am happy to accept any logo and promote you for free on my site. Sorry to do it this way you know how it is I am flat out 12 hours a day 6 days a week, wearing too many 'hats' LOL. But I mean it.

Here in HC it is about mixing with investors of a like mind and communication. Sharing a bit of free stuff; my systems have been nailing the XGD and NCM for months so I will post my buy point very shortly after I buy back.

As for the XGD happy to share a bit of content right now. The last 6 August's have resulted in excellent gains over the following 6 months from each. This looks like another August 2005 to me, rising sentiment (absolute key ingredient), gold blasting, XGD been lagging for 4 years and coiled like a spring.

Even in 2008 as the XGD crashed to sub 3000 in November post August of that year we blasted higher by February 2009. But you had to buy stocks like NCM as risk aversion suddenly became the norm for equity players prepared to stand where lightening had just struck.

So by anniversary alone August is an awesome time to buy gold stocks. NCM will cut through $41 like butter soon enough I am just playing some blips for added leverage before it goes and running out of time - I know that.

I just hope NCM don't do anything silly with Harmony by way of acquisition at the moment they have enough growth on their plate for now - not time to be greedy.

DYOR and best regards,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.