NDO 0.00% 88.5¢ nido education limited

Strat I had a glance at the two different top 20's as you...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    Strat I had a glance at the two different top 20's as you suggested.

I didn't get alot out of it vs who holds now & there % as per last preso.

I could definately see major changes & plenty have left but the few remaining didn't really prick my ears but maybe I am missing something you feel is there.

I agree it's been in a downward spiral but not sure all totally relted to each other.

For example Shell pulling out of triggered the dip below 4. Can't blame anyone for that.

Last run last week or so went quickly through 4 after a slow build at 3.6-3.8 then hit 4.4 maybe ran to hard & when a couple of sellers looked for profits it came back again with no sustained buying. This could have also invloved a new buyer was not long after the presso & they may have taken there fill & stopped or stopped it to go again?

Really the buying has been the problem - Over last week or two it's very slow or very hesitent - I think personally the buying has been the problem more than a seller

Interesting to watch but definately bots around

Personally I'm hoping a SC 63 announcment maybe coming with PNOC announcing the budget for the year & other press saying between Jun-Oct drill so need to prepare & pickj the drill site & get a rig pretty soon IMO - But just guessing here

Lets see interesting movement in the lines overnight or this morning - Are they real?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $201.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.5¢ $27.43K 31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 63219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.