TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Double bottom, page-61

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    I have been watching Tiger for awhile and I finally took a position this week at 14c.

I am sorry for those that bought in earlier and it may still go down for me too. I do not get how it is has got this low, but I do get how it can be 3 times higher from here by April 15 where I see that they will show improvement in their production and profits for the Jan- Mar Qtr.

I was in Abu Dhabi where there was a resource conference and met a employee who worked for a New York Investment house who was involved 1st hand with due diligence process on Tiger and they invested heavily at around 34c back in Aug/Sep this year. The name escapes me but I would think they are a top 20 shareholder.

Anyway with all the changes Tiger has made to production he said they think TGS will become one of the lowest copper producers by 2015 . He quoted at costs of $2000a tonne and selling at $6500a tonne there is plenty of room for major profits

He did say they will hold for 2 years at least to get max benefit of their investment.

There are explorers with bigger Mcap than TGS has, so I am happy to be in a profitable producer with loads of upside potential.

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.