ISD 0.00% 17.0¢ isentia group limited

double bottom?, page-52

1. 10,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Thanks Jack...only time I was remotely bullish was 6th July when I thought I might have picked a bottom! Wrong!

But I did stick up for auto...still would..even though his enthusiasm and past good form aided my purchase.......I make the decision to purchase....I was really only trying to make some money bottom fishing . I did note auto selling a fair few when the contract loss came available thanks to a hot copper poster....would have been a good sell! I did sell a fair amount in mid 50’s as posted...not a good sell but better than now!

Wish u well with your investing....I suggest u follow likes of Jimmy- c, Madamswer, Mars and a few others seeing u want to follow others...they are into low risk stiff and do a great job of avoiding disasters. Some of us like to get the Adrenalin rush and possibility of a bargain of the speccie end...actually isd should not have been considered a specc...but with this day and age stocks live and die by their cash flow and contract wins...hard assets are hard to come by in many industrials stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.