RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Yep, the share will rise quite sharply on a commercial strike....

1. 478 Posts.
    Yep, the share will rise quite sharply on a commercial strike. I'd see it settling at around 20p which would be a nice increase from here, no doubt.

RMP would probably make it to around 60p- which is why I was saying on iii at 45p that success was already largely priced in. It's still overvalued now based on what is known (rather than what is hoped). How could it not be? A 300% increase (11p to 33p, which is what the SP is right now) based on nothing but some untested oil shows and a capital raising? The profit has largely been had, but the risk is still there.

PL might secure future funds but the question is at what cost to shareholders? It won't be much consolation to diluted holders that the company is still going- just ask everyone who bought in in 2007 before the consolidation. I remember reading that PL wanted to secure debt finance, but that's never materialised so far. Funding will remain an issue until Texas is sold, and you've no real way of knowing when that might be.

With Trinidad you can't just gloss over the problems by essetially saying it doesn't matter that progress is slow and that it will all come good in the end. An increase in share price happens because the company delivers above the market expectations. If it simply meets those expectations the news will already be priced in. The market EXPECTS progress in Trinidad. It also expects it to be slow. Both expectations are being met, not exceeded, which is why the SP is currently trading quite a way below the value of P1+P2 reserves.

Do the people who post positive stuff do it for the love of current shareholders, or are they trying to engineer a better exit price for themselves? The theory works both ways and if it was accepted there'd be no posts on this board at all from anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.