ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Double Eagle is just another initiative of SMA over the past...

1. 596 Posts.
    Double Eagle is just another initiative of SMA over the past couple of years. However I quote from the September 2012 quarterly:-

After an extended gestation, the Company has now laid the foundations for its operations in China and is in the early stage of generating revenue from the following distinct streams:

1. Lottery and Sports Wagering;
    2. Apps and software sales; and
    3. Billing and Payment Platforms.

This is what keeps us shareholders waiting and waiting...... We are all aware of the potential of the Company but we're all also painfully aware that thus far that's all it is ... potential. Like sputnick and I guess a number of others, I find the optimistic announcements followed by nothing to be rather unnerving.
    Whilst I am of the opinion that we all need to sit and wait quietly until mid year for things to happen,like everyone else who's stuck with this Company over the past few years, the frustration with continued meagre results is dispiriting, to put it mildly. But, it's the same story with many other small caps so I guess we just need to keep biting our fingernails a while longer and hope that all the promise becomes reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.