AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I am cringing watching this from the side lines and yet I can...

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I am cringing watching this from the side lines and yet I can not take my eyes of it. While the longtermers are putting on a brave face and verbally attacking the few who advise them to remain catiuous and vigilant as this could still be only a taste of what it to come. The foreplay. Each to their own. Hey? One of the hardest things to do in investing, actually in life, is to admit you were wrong, cut your losses and move on or change your bet from ong to short or opposite. But thats another piece on psychology that I have tried to instill on the ones that follow my rantings.

Anyone know what happened at the courts on Friday. Interesting that it takes a weekend plus two full workdays to inform the plebs with a crytic one sentence summary??? Nothing like deliberately keeping the uncertanty going for just a little longer.

Hopefully the sadest are finished. But then again they might be looking to go all in and totally dive in. Once the shoulders are in its easy sailing.

It looks like a busted bottom. It smells like a busted bottom. There are lots of casualties and many open wounds that will not repair overnight. So its going to be a long process to repair all this ill feeling and distrust. 5 years of decay and 3 years plus of silence.

Now lets sit out (if you can sit down - go see a doctor and get some stitches and painkillers you longtermers) and wait till some more confirmation is in place.

If what the rampers prophecize is correct $1.5 plus I am not going to be really too wooried if my average buy price is anywhere bewteen 15c to 50c. off course the lower the better. But then there is the risk? Think about it?

Short term up trend is in. Highler low number 1 is in. Follow the trend and run for the hills if this is breached. It is interesting to notice the volume. Rectangular resistance block needs to be penetrated. Funny how the rectangular resistance blocks top is at about the same price as the no too distant nothing new jordan xtrade. Great job by the leaders.

Anyone other associates need a basement price entry?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.