WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

double holdings - in production - 26cents ?

1. 114 Posts.
    Here we have a company which since listing in March 2009 has:

* doubled its landholdings
    * doubled its mining claims
    * obtained a permit to mine, the first in 30 years in Utah
    * commenced production
    * has real upside being close to Denisons White Mesa mill which is the only operating uranium mill in the US...

YET

its share value is essentially unchanged from the 25 cent listing price paid 2 years ago ...

Why do people value uranium plays in Aus so highly when they cannot even legally dig the stuff out of the ground ??

In my opinion the number crunchers like TCF miss the point entirely. They make absolutely no allowance for the proven ability of WCU to perform, to achieve, nor for their unique position in the Utah marketplace nor the $22 million about to flow into the company's coffers with a significant drill and acquisition programme planned for this year.

The goodwill and "performance" value in this company is very high, yet it is given a zero by number crunchers like TCF ...

People with a more lateral view - people who can discern a company with serious upside and ability to get things done from companies which are poorly managed or with assets they cant mine - these are the people who will benefit from the re-rating of WCU which I believe will occur soon.

Kelly Shumway and Mike already manage a mine for Denison .. do you really think they would be digging the stuff up if it wasnt profitable to do so ??

The long and the short of TCF's downramping is simply this: TCF lost a lot of money by betting on GDN and he has never accepted responsibility for his own trading decisions on GDN. He blames GDN management instead. TCF get over it. Stop blaming others for your own trading decisions.

In my opinion WCU will acquire more properties this year, they will prove up the resource quickly with further drill holes, they will list on the TSX and they will continue to perform.

There is a real buying opportunity here for those who can see it.

Buy the shares .. that is what I have been doing ..thats my message .. Uranium will be the key word this year as a response to global warming and energy security and as a replacement for ever increasing oil prices. That is a key reason the United Arab Emirates are building 6 new uranium reactors -- so they can use less oil themselves and have more oil to sell in the future at vastly higher prices. And to "shore up" their own internal energy security position. Uranium is the go ... particularly very rare companies like WCU which are in production.

Thats why I am buying ... Cheers glow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.