RHK 2.63% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Welcome Megatron,You have a great name. I just listened to KW on...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Welcome Megatron,

You have a great name. I just listened to KW on todays BRR and what caught my ear is twofold.

First in area E where drilling is now complete KW has indicated that the io estimate is likely to be double Dr Richard Russells estimate. This is exciting news and its no wonder KW has been doing a fair number of broker presentations. The downrampers when the first drill hole was drilled made great play that the initial hole had only 8metres of io at what they regarded too great a depth. Now that the drilling has come up with much larger and shallower intersections of CID they have gone silent on that issue and start on another angle. The fact that the amount of CID in area E will be significantly greater than Dr Russells estimate, is fantastic news. They are now drilling area D and if there is a similar outcome watch the smart money come in. I always believed Dr Russells target estimate would be conservative but not to the extent that appears to have occurred.

Secondly KW referred to the very good response from brokers and there was an expectation that as markets improved so would the FMS share price. In relation to the options he refers to some investors engaging in strategic trading that is impacting on the options. I am unclear what that means but it could mean that some shareholders holding the heads may have cause to try and keep the oppie price down so their fully paid shares wont incurr any dilution. If that is what is happening I feel they may fail as following the broker presentations on results I am hnoping demand for the head stock will increase to the point any manipulation is unsustainable. If the heads go up and the options are in the money they will probably be exercised. My investment in Flinders is not a large position and on Monday I may increase my holding in the head stock.

Cheers and good luck to all FMS holders. May the force be with you.

Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.