SYR 6.90% 27.0¢ syrah resources limited

double top reversal!, page-65

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    Now,(newby)Hoist1(and to a lesser extent, Hussyh)...you're entitled to your (predictable)opinions...being...you see absolutely no value in Technical Analysis(Charting if you prefer). OK, thats fine; its your opinion but please allow(or simply ignore, as 5hareholder has suggested) some others to present, and share, their opinion without the cliched FA vers TA tack, the 'heads I win tails you loose suggestions' or reference to the (lack of)skill levels required to draw a few lines.

Hoist1, I'd ask if you have any worthwhile FA to share so I could maybe comment but am now apprehensive as I see that you are SIMPLY of the opinion that SYR is going higher because it has a MASSIVE deposit and demand is going to increase and increase. There must be literally 1000's of companies that fit into that category...so, surely, isn't there something a little bit more with SYR that made you invest(a few months ago, wasn't it?). I'd also ask what 'tools' you would suggest others to use, other than say charts, to determine good entry/exit levels...for all I know you 'pyramided' @ $3.00 on June the 20th ... or is it simply Buy...@ any level... and Hold(p.s. it hasn't been a B&H market for 5yr at least).

Finally, I give you one point...my posting didn't give a clear 'direction' view and could be interpreted as 'confusing'....BUT that is exactly what I stated in my opening comments. It was simply one 'chartist's opinion on the Short-Term probabilities and possible scenarios going forward ... and nothing to do with self-ego prove I'm right or wrong(Hussyh). Repeat. simply just anothers opinion...take it or leave it, its no concern to me.

I wish you well in your trading(investing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.