CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

double up to catch up

1. 650 Posts.
    Long and boring dont read

I was always lucky at crown been going there for 21 years (even when was in the old site) and I use to win ...regularly i played a game called double up to catch up

every time I lost I would just double up and somehow my money just flowed back then once about 8 years ago
    I was at roulett and went black it was red went black it was red time after time I doubled until I had lost $800 that was the most i could get out of my account back then you could get cash on atm on credit card at crown (u cant now) and got another $800 went to the same table and wow it continued red it was red 12 times in a row it has to be black but it wasn't on the 14th time of red it went black.

Thats when i reliesed the system didn't work

Ok so I did the same thing with this stock forgetting about the double up rule didn't work and went in
    $6 then 1.40 1.30 1.20 1.12 98 and even more 88 and more today at 49 sold all today at 63 I just could take anymore

good luck to punters my heart tells me they will survive but i doubt it weight against it.
    So today on birthday 33, the most i had ever previously biggest loss was at crown $1600, I realised a loss of 56K loss.
    I have about 13K to throw back on the market in hope of building it back to 69K within 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.