CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

double up to catch up, page-8

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey BB, it's tough when you loose big chunks of your capital, I know how you feel. I've lost much more than that in my trading life and it still hurts to this day. What's done is done and the past is behind us. There are more important things in life than paper money.

As far as your current position goes, let's look at what you have - $13,000. First I suggest you don't do anything with it for a while, sit on cash or earn 7% plus (make sure you have access to the money at anytime). It's obvious that you like to take a gamble and at this point in time 'you're not hot' so sit it out and wait for a better opportunity.

You can make 13k into 69k in 3 years but you'll be trading very high risk. Options will give you more leverage but they are very high risk too. Ask yourself this - Would I be more disappointed if -

a) I invested/gambled my 13k and lost it

b) Missed out on an opportunity to make a big profit (say double your money) but had my 13k

Keep in mind that there will always be more opportunities but not always another $13k to invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.