FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Hi Mandurah Re: "Still no NET Pay given. {Perhaps frustrating...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi Mandurah

Re: "Still no NET Pay given. {Perhaps frustrating for those that want to do the volumetric maths
    based on the well known formulae.......Tight Hole still the master}"

Yes, we have to wait till the 15th according to Cairn! Meanwhile I've given up trying to correlate anything with that wretched schematic West - East diagram which remains unchanged from previous despite today's report indicating that the reservoir units were encountered higher than expected on the structure.

What's more if the schematics are really West - East (as they have assured me is correct) then they have SNE3 to the East of SNE2 whereas on their areal map they have it to the West. Grrr! Whatever, whole thing fits better with Cairns NW-SE labelling. Also if you measure the proportions of illustrated pay on the schematics they don't match up with what's been reported so Grrr! I give up, we will just have to wait and see what Cairn say. Think I should add 700mb into my tables again?

Meanwhile I suggest change in CNE as a guide whereby at current exchange rates each 10p change in CNE equates with about 1c for FAR (1.1c actually).

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.