MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

Funny... This one has done almost exactly what OBJ did when it...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Funny... This one has done almost exactly what OBJ did when it first came out with its Patch test results. High volume passed on the day and SP went from 0.005 to 0.009 and then by close it was back to .005...It waddled around 0.004 and 0.006 for a week or so and then without warning a reasonable volume went through. They got a speeding ticket and their reply incorporated that previous test ann..
    The speeding ticket got the traders in, the value of its product maintained the strength and longevity of its highs.... And I expect something similar will occur with MTY...

The MTY ann came out in a sea of red...
    It also came out very close to the ORD announcement which was equally impressive...ORD then went into a trading halt not long after its Ann..My guess is that the main body of traders were holding off to see why ORD went into a TH.

The weekend will give investors plenty of time to digest the recent Anns and make their decision for monday's order placements. IMHO MTY could easily see some action being almost back to back on the OBJ front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.