SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All Be careful here. Don't buy on emotion. IMO the bear chart...

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

Be careful here.  Don't buy on emotion.  IMO the bear chart for SDL suggests further falls unless the IO market improves suddenly or a white knight with deep pockets is somehow found to fund infrastructure.  IMO further falls in the SP are distinctly possible.  I would never buy SDL with the script they have out there so I'm not trying to down ramp.  It just pains me to think that there are a hell of a lot of mum and dad investors who may suffer substantial losses when (not if) a share consolidation happens for this company.  This is however not the worst outcome possible.  SDL calling in the administrators is the worst outcome.  Check what is happening to Cabral Resources right now (they are a high grade hematite hopeful in Brazil who's tenements are right next to rail and port options).  Again I hope I'm wrong with this but everyone should do their own research and then buy or sell on logic and analysis not on emotion.  HC posters should not encourage emotional  buying or selling either, IMO.

Merry Christmas all and may 2015 be healthy and prosperous for the suffering long term holders of SDL.

Regards,

Chilloutman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.