BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

the fact that the company has a bad habit of throwing good money...

1. 992 Posts.
    the fact that the company has a bad habit of throwing good money after bad is what I meant by saying "they sure know how to spend it fast" Ofcourse money in the bank would be pointless at this stage of the companies development, they need to spend it to grow the business and create company and shareholder wealth.

I honestly think Scotland will end up another example of throwing good money away. We will never hear about it again IMHO.. Much like Denmark and IEV, although I'm not sure IEV was a monetary investment for Neptune, more like an arrangement/contract/deal/understanding that just fell through. I guess time will tell.

Neppy should concentrate on the hundreds of miles of underwater pipes that have ended up like twisted spaghetti on the sea floor in the gulf of mexico. Perhaps the jobs simply too big and out of their league.

Dont get me wrong, I too have loaned the company some money to use to grow their business. I just hope they put it to good use and actually use it for it's intended purpose.

best
    Wheeler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.