AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

doubling share price announcement, page-56

1. 27,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3260
    jad,
    it is tricky to know when to enter a stock after it has initialled bolted from the starting line, obviously anything under 30c is a good entry, anything that apporaches the 25c raising recently.

The question you need to ask, is whether the announcement has the legs to change the preception of the company and revalue the MC in the eyes of the market. I think it does.

Some stocks will have two or three days of growth before building another base at higher levels, with some retrace from day 3 highs. Some will retrace after a single day if it's too much hyped.

Have a look at CDS as an example, a good annoucement with solid resource. Came onto my radar at spike at 8c from 4c, and retraced for a few days, picked some up in low 5c.

More often than not, there will be some level of retrace from profit takers, traders etc.

But if the project has the goods, sometimes it just pays to take a nominal position, and if it moves lower, buy more, and you can offload your higher priced shares when it bounces.

Good luck, I'd suggest some sort of entry, may go lower with a bit of profit taking, but, it may just get some momentum and then these prices could look cheap.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.58K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1136817 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4288626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.