CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

doubling ur $$$ while watching the grass grow!

1. 3,820 Posts.
    How is this possible? I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with a snake oil salesman from another company in the region constantly crying out that OIL is FLOWING! Or maybe we just got way oversold after drilling ceased, that a rebound was imminent?

Who here remembers all the downramping of BKP after drilling was suspended? The SP was murdered to below 1c. I rather crazily soaked them up between 0.8 and 1c. I have offloaded most of these at current levels & welcome another such dip to load some more trading parcels up. Just as well I have been too busy to trade over the past couppla months. I probably would have sold out those parcels for less. A big thank you to the downramper(s) for giving me that brilliant opportunity! I never expected it to hit 1.7 again, so far out from the fracking ops. But am very thankfull none the less.

Like I have said for years now, BKP is many an astute punters personal wishing well ;-)

Fellow Barakans, let's keep on making the dough!

AIMHOO

P.S. Would it not be awesome to get the chance to load up around 1c again before it explodes with frack action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $27.12K 862.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 510795 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.