AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

As I suggested before, PGI know that they are now moving into a...

1. 906 Posts.
    As I suggested before, PGI know that they are now moving into a marketing period for the company.

They want to refinance with another bank and they need to ensure any share issues are at a good price.

Yes, the previous announcement was a shocker as it mixed too many messages but lpok at what they have tried to achieve with it:
    1. Prepare us for the prospect of share issues
    2. Prepare us for a quarterly that will appear not as good as expected
    3. Explain the reasons
    4. Suggest that production is going up.

They were in a difficult place to give stable figures for 90% throughput as they had litle time to ramp it up to that point and let it run at that level with all tweaks completed.

!00% throughput was exactly the same.

I support Jumpstarts notion that PGI could see rhe system was going to work as expected and so moved on.

They were keen to start the December quarter at 100% as they want the best possible figures to get the best possible share price for any shaee issues.

They are going to release the September quarterly on the 16th which is early I think and is week before the GM. They are going to get it out of the way.

The GM is a formality but it is the start of the marketing period so I expect new production figures then or soon after.

That shocker of announcement we just had was simply an attempt to prevent any shock reaction with the quarterly, clear the decks early so to speak, so as to get into this new phase.

The 2m seller is also getting rid of all the weak hands.

I think things are soon to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.