NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Doubters Bay - for the Buccaneers of Alternative Perspective, page-18

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86

Pump Then Dump.

A Thread was started at HC....begging for exactly this....A Stock in need of a good announcement....rather than say....Audited Financial disclosures of Accepted Revenue and Profit figures.....not NET....just more announcements. You can not make this stuff up.

India....sure....huge market...who knew .........so what.

The marketplaces for Enterprise Network Assurance technology, are filled with solidly run competitors, many with large installed customer bases, that prove company legitimacy, most are not capital constrained.

Markets like India .....are filled....as many are ........with solid local technology....... that claims the same performance.

Somehow announcing your arrival in a mature market is a sign of what.......... guaranteed success.

Consider the following

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A likely sales person conversation in India, identical to China\Japan.

"Hi...I am from a small Australian company called Netlinkz, please do not Google us, just believe that I am showing you a revolutionary Network software, that I want you to put into your network, it does something that no one else does.....Customer, someone who can authorize a purchase.....says....really.....what is that......oh....well I appreciate your enthusiasm, but here are the 10 companies, all well known, that already do that. Have a nice day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was moderated in my last post....... for posting Cisco's last earnings report, with some alliteration on the side, like "If Cisco is struggling", which was a direct quote from the Earnings call, maybe headwinds are headed toward NET.

Cisco has been in India, with a fully staffed sales office, since 2000.
    Cisco considers India to be one of it's most difficult, as the buyers are well trained, and the business culture of bribery is institutionalized into the social fabric.

Cisco can now deliver to you the exact same solution, that NET claims they can.....underline claims.

Cisco, you compete every day with Cisco by the way, competing with Cisco can be brutal, they specialize in this tactic.

Another sales conversation:

" So I hear you are going with Netlinkz, Cisco hands you a Comp white paper on Netlinkz, many tech players see this as a legitimacy move btw, then Cisco says ....Look we get it...so here is what we are going to do....we are going to loan you a complete installation of our technology....loan you....no payment, to run in parallel with this new NET technology, so you can see how it does against out stuff, we are so confident we can win the performance spec, we will just leave it here.....let the race begin.

Inside the Cisco install is a software that not only watches the NET element, but issues a report, whenever it falters.

Why does Cisco do this to it's competitors, because they have so much money.....if something comes along that might be revolutionary...they want to be right on top of it.

Customer purchaser then gets to go the BOSS and say....Cisco just gave us the world in parallel ....so we now have no risk....if NET fails...we just unplug NET.....really says the Boss, well....lets just pocket that NET invoice till we see how all this shakes out.....pocket the invoice is an industry euphemism for we are not paying you anytime soon.

Welcome to the big time baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.