RSG 2.84% 68.5¢ resolute mining limited

Lets ignore this ramper discussion. I will only come across as...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Lets ignore this ramper discussion. I will only come across as obtuse and spurious, disconnected with the real world.

Honestly, I was not trying to goad you. You yourself made a comment that you would have sold ages ago, that in itself implies you've been holding for sometime. I plucked a $1 out as it is a nice round number.

It is not a reasonable observation that selling ages ago would have actually been a good thing?

The share price has been on a steady decline since July 2019. During this time there has been a fire sale of assets and a near doubling of SOI. Quarterly reports have been underwhelming and the CEO role has turned over three times. All this while most gold companies have been dining out. Can you see that some negative sentiment is justified? I can only assume you suggesting we've hit rock bottom? I'd like to think the same and with a gold price above $1800USD even the worst gold mines will survive but given its recent history I think it is too early to be positive on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.