RSG 1.83% 53.5¢ resolute mining limited

I am not giving advice and if you listen to me you are an...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I am not giving advice and if you listen to me you are an idiot!We all know that there are no markets anymore just manipulations, if you are smart enough to trade during all this whipsaw action and make money, good for you. If you are like me and think that we are in a precious metals bull market, in the words of the great Jesse Livermore, "sit tight and be right." When the comex closes on a Friday and the metals have taken a dump, why would you bother trying to sell on a Monday morning in Australia, that`s what they want you to do so they can pick up your cheap shares when retail sells. The trouble is getting back in. I think you have to be very clever or lucky to second guess this market. I`m up 60% after this pull back and it went up 3% today, good enough for me.I play the long game as I believe we are in a PM bull market, having said that, I`m more than likely wrong. but I don`t try to second guess the market, they are smarter and and have bigger pockets than I do.I`m as fed up as everyone else in this crappy market, especially when I see the smart a**es selling one share at a time, but you have to see the big boys who are taking big positions, they are not in it to lose, they spoof the market in order for you to lose. I don`t know, but I am unwilling to get pushed out of my position if I feel the company has good potential and is good value for the possibility of a short term gain.I know nothing about investing and if you listen to me, you will end up in the gutter with nothing. I am useless at investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $3.027M 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66893 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 120854 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ 3551680
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.