RSG 1.01% 50.0¢ resolute mining limited

@Hope333 You are an absolute contrarian. While most people think...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @Hope333

You are an absolute contrarian.
    While most people think and pretend to be a contrarian in the markets, very few actually are.
    It takes some special attribute to be a contrarian. The pain is just too much to bear for many. Some time it is not worth it. Some time it leads to life changing gains.
    RSG and the whole ASX Gold producers have slaughtered the faithful holders.( By the way that is all on paper until sold or crystalised).

Most large & mid cap producers are trading around the March 2020 Covid low. It is just not RSG related but the entire gold producer sector. Perhaps the market makers are factoring much lower gold price both in USD and AUD dollars. I have absolutely no idea.

I remain a holder of RSG and have been adding more to my holding. I am also increasing my position in other miners like SBM, WGX, DCN, AMI & AIS. They all have only added to my pain, all day everyday. (AIS has been pretty good from 3-12cents, they were talking about bankruptcy. I bought in big after the Cracow acquisition)
    Thankfully I am invested in many juniors and explorers who have done spectacular namely PMY now BML, BAT, RXL, KAI, DEG, GMD and very recent HMX is showing strength. All of those names had at one point showed me over 50-80% loss. Yes, I couldn't time them well. But I did held them to see them rise.

I also have some who have not moved in the last two years inspite of my very bullish outlook, namely BDC & HRZ. Some speculative names have also dissappointed like GED, PRX & MSR and there are few more.
    Never short of dog stocks.

Anyway, I just want to say it is hard to make money from the stock market. Those who do have special abilities, or have experienced a lot of mental pain.

I love reading your post and probably have read every post on RSG.
    You giveaway some very smart wisdom in a very simple way. I gather you either have made good money or destined to make big one day. Keep it up. I wish you well.

In Goldie land(producers) it is a world of pain right now. The gold price is still very strong in USD, it is fantastic in AUD. Two years ago we could not think of USD $ 1500, today at $ 1750, the gold stocks are collapsing. Looking at the charts they all look the same for mid & large cap producers RSG, SBM,RMS, SLR, RRL,NST, EVN & NCM
    I realy don't understand why is this happening. Still holding and adding. Possible outcome either I will lose a lot of money or may gain some. Only time will tell and some experts at Hotcopper.
    Last edited by flaming: 19/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.131M 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210192 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 157308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.