RSG 1.01% 50.0¢ resolute mining limited

Thanks @Hope333 for your suggestions. Nice sharing your success...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thanks @Hope333 for your suggestions.
    Nice sharing your success stories.

I am a one trick pony and have been like that since 2013.( The start of the gold bear market).
    I believe in investing only what I understand well. For some reason I got attracted to the gold market and have stuck to it. I make a modest living from the markets.
    However, a good percentage of my dumb money is sitting in the Bank shares which I bought a while ago and added around the March Covid lows. I have confidence to park my money over there, namely (WBC, ANZ ,NAB, WES & WOW). I don't think I need to understand those business. And I tend to stay away form BNPL business and Crypto.( Huge oppurtunity loss, makes me feel like an idiot but as I said I only invest in something I understand well)
    Good luck to Crypto & BNPL holders. I hope they make a lot of money and also hope I make some money from gold & gold stocks. I own a lot of physical gold and silver dore bars. (Bought most of them around AUD $1350-1500/oz and silver Kg bars AUD $600-700.)
    They show me profits but will probably never be sold and may get handed down to my childrens.

Making money from the stock market is a difficult business and I have only learned the hard way.
    Learning everyday.
    I heard a self made billionaire saying-
    "It takes substantial amount of time to make substantial amount of money."

I remind myself when in pain (like now) and if that doesn't give much comfort then I remember another billionaire saying-
    "Financial Markets always conspire to fool the largest number of participants."

Take care, keep posting, there are some critics but I can assure you there are plenty who agree with your view even if they never post anything. Maybe we can get in touch one day.
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.131M 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210192 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 157308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.