RSG 2.26% 68.0¢ resolute mining limited

Doubters, do not cry here, page-943

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Yeah I can’t understand his motive as he posts the same on 6 different stock forums in different commodities. It has to be a university or school project of some description. I might send him over this direction to post his report also. I do love the added extra he puts in with the bitcoin price update. I tried to follow his trading for a while but as you said he buying then selling for a loss and repeats consistently.
    I think something major going on here behind the scenes for the better and I don’t think it’s a capital raising. RSG is past that stage. I feel Sprott we’re sent in by the debt holders to work out a way to save RSG and there money. Fortunately control pretty much out of management hands now as there pretty much trading insolvent. The quarterly report which is due any day now will give an accurate cash position but it will be dreadful. Hopefully debt holders will have a major reshuffle of the company and take control as management are pretty happy sitting back taking there massive salaries and may do a token CR to continue there salaries but it’s come to the point now to have a huge shake up or the lights will be turned off. Just my opinion but L1 have reduced there short positions for some reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.015(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.447B
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 68.0¢ 65.3¢ $5.687M 8.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18406 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 145499 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.