EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

doubts on canada approving cnooc deal, page-2

1. 278 Posts.
    Good post rich, I noticed the headlines so thanks for the links, I will have a good read.
    My first take on this was probably the same as yourself. Put this alongside CNOOC's increased funding of the current exploration tenements, CNOOC's commitment to funding of the 4 new tenements and their application for a sizeable shareholding in Exoma itself, all this on the back of the results to date!
    CNOOC you would say without question are more qualified to understand the 2011 & 2012 drill results than the regular contributor to this Hot-copper forum ?

With all that in mind who would you follow? the small investor wanting the instant result / proof, and then evacuating when instant results are not handed to them on a platter ? or CNOOC' who are putting their money up front, based on the very same results ??
    For myself & considering that this is speculative, I would follow the CNOOC lead.
    As I have previously mentioned its the small investor trading the EXE SP down on very low volumes, while at the same time CNOOC are piling in with their money.

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.