RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Doubts

1. 5,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I’m currently out of RAP due to a few question marks that have arisen:
    • Hospitals have been slow to sign up and trials beginning in all hospitals simultaneously. This goes against our previous expectations of early results. Indeed, many time-frames have slipped. How did management get time-frames so wrong?
    • The algorithm is not allowed to learn in the upcoming trials. Was learning during past trials dubious in terms of the scientific objectivity? Will lack of learning in current trials hamper progress?
    • Independent analysis of data in the upcoming trials raised an issue - the guy who created the app also analysed the data and allowed learning along the way. Did that ruin the objectivity of the results?
    • New double blind rule makes me wonder if previous results lacked objectivity.
    • Progress regarding the humanitarian organisation will be slow given that formal trial start is still in the future. We had previously hoped that this would provide early income for RAP.
    Of course, good results in the US trials will cancel out all these concerns because RAP will have unquestionable results and the app will be only 4-6 months away from FDA approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.