I think Corby's situation is also about her being denied...

1. 63 Posts.
    I think Corby's situation is also about her being denied evidence because of -

- possible private & govt administration incompetence or bureaucracy.
    - her solicitor's ignorance or inability to obtain evidence eg. tapes, records from customs or Qantas etc.
    - or who knows even some insider corruption knowingly delaying the data eg. video tapes only held for 14 days etc.

It would seem her inocence could have so easily been proved if only one bit of evidence was found, and it would be a tragedy if she is indeed inocent. And you cant blame the Indo courts for her not producing any tangable evidence.

Also I read that the AFP chief seems, to imply she is guilty because of the neat fitting of the drugs into the bag, suggesting it was planned. This would he more relevant I would think if the bag was a very common size or not. After all you would think it would not be brain surgery for crim to pick a common size bag & target them, who knows how many bags like hers are used when traveling?

Also don't forget it was the local Bali press who portrayed her as "The Grass Queen" & made a big deal about he beauty long before she became a news item in oz.

And just one other thing, no doubt the Woods family would want to do all they can to secure his release, but I can't help thinking that the "favourite" charity of the captors is sadly probably something like "Off with heads of the infadels". Does anyone seriously believe the money would not go to them.

I would respect that mufti more if came back with both Mr Woods & the money, hopefully he can do both.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.