DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Some fair points there too!I know little about the US specific...

1. 2,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Some fair points there too!

I know little about the US specific plans, so can't make any particular comment on them, but what you said sounds interesting.

I would anticipate there being many new players in this space in the future - some exist now, many would be planning and many to come - I can think of at least 3-4 DOU similar companies in their early stages. I also think we'll start to see the line between banking and financial services start to get a little blurrier. We're not quite there yet, but there are little signs of it sprouting and it's not unrealistic to think that some of the other fintech currently listed are or will be currently poking around with bank partnerships.

I think this "neobanking" thingy is still pretty new and for the most part is not widely utlised in the broader community. There are pros and cons of being an ADI or not ADI, but there's likely space for both approaches. ADI's are a bit more of a slog requiring capital like crazy and the staff to support that, but there is potential for a longer term upside. But yeah, who really knows!

I think what we'll also see in the future (but we're too early still) is some sort of consolidation. Every single newer banking / financial service that is coming to pass now, may or may not survive into the future, so it will be interesting to see how that unfolds when it does.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 14/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.