DOU 25.0% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Douugh (ASX:DOU): The best thing since sliced bread?, page-852

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Hey everyone. As promised, I got a response regarding query when is the Australian app release. I asked Derek Hall (company Secretary) directly and got a vanilla response. If I was an astute investigative reporter, I would've asked Andy (lose lips) but jokes aside lol I didn't want DOu getting into trouble again so asked Derek instead. Hence the vanilla response referring back to Andy's formal letter in the half year report. BUT! Derek didn't fobbed me off as what Secretary usually do. He's left a clue without sounding or appearing to give out sensitive information (because he didn't - I just happen to be experienced with these things being an exec myself).

The clue is, there are a number of announcements (plural) coming out soon.

Also Andy's formal letter can be simplified by saying: "we're going to deploy to as many users as possible first USA then Australia then the world... while continuing service, product and systems improvement (DevOps) without any revenue stream (just like Stake when they began) until we've penetrated the Millennial market enough to start charging a subscription fee maybe one year or two years from now".

So what's the speculative answer to the original question? It's March/April 2021. The sooner able the better.

Thank you Derek!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2974/2974286-16ac3c0b62fb1d535e3e7a4199fe9c4e.jpg
    Last edited by BRProject: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18 6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 19930018 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12322885 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.