SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

dow 13,000 first time since may 2008 , page-2

1. 556 Posts.
    Only time will tell robertb1010. Can still see aversion to risk in my models, so perhaps people are worried about other countries with high debt relative to GDP (in terms of focus shifting from Greece to these countries in a cascade scenario). Posted a while back that SEA was a buy at 40c, and also that XAO would either correct below 3800 or rally to 4500+. Yes this seemed to cover all possibilities, however the key point in those posts was that either way, the move would be sharpish (which it has been). Regardless of what happens next, it is worth noting what tends to happen immediately after sharpish moves in markets IMHO, and to be prepared for this (either way).

WRT SEA, the fundamentals have only improved since when myself and others here called this undervalued at ca 40c, and I believe fair value ATM to be ca 80's in accordance with my model for SEA. I'm not going to post my analysis, so please DYOR. There are reports in the public domain (some requiring subscription) that discuss targets in the 80's, and certain posters here have also discussed targets. I can see no reason why this shouldn't easily head above $1 if markets continue to recover, though naturally we could head the other way if everybody freaks out again over debt funding and the like.

All IMO and not intended to serve as financial advice in an manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.