MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Well done mate with the profit & u arenot alone on that front....

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Well done mate with the profit & u arenot alone on that front. Its all good to look after y'r capital. A prft is still a prft, big or small.

Announcements related to 'extensions' on key deadlines, generally draw this sort of response from investors, particularly those who got on board yesterday with no idea what the farm-out was all about.

Reading thro' some posts, its quite clear that people have no understanding abt this sector or Artemis's location!!

Anyways each to their own, its human nature to panic, after reading yesterday's update & thats where all the conspiracies came from.

Doesn't matter, for now it simply presents another opportunity to buy back on lows, double dip, yet again.

MEO have done these sort of extensions couple of times now, starting with the seismics deadline which was initialy June 2009 & then it became July, Sep & now Oct. The company realises this is a commercially sensitive issue, am not going to brand this as a game-changer for them yet, since wil have to wait another 25 days till Oct end. Hopefully by then the goose will b cooked. One can wait & if the mkts drop, just top up.

There's always a fundamental tree-shaking, that occurs & one doesn't have to b a rocket-scientist to figure that out. She will go up again, as nothing else has changed. I'd b spewing if they said, 'no one was in the datarooms' except the cleaners!!

The fact is, & I speak for myself, I'll believe in what we've been told so far, given the current circumstances.

Mayb, its a trickier deal with lots of dollars attached to it. Mayb, they may decide to sell out WA360P & focus on TSMP completely. Mayb, the suitor is someone who has a better proposition thats got more complexities to it. Lots of mayb's.

Just remember, its not drilling related & has lots of upside to it. IMO, the SP will not tank as it did during Heron & Zeus drilling, should it b Nth Korea or Israel going gang-busters with the world.

As far as I care, its a farm-out & I am clinical about this. Those who've bought a property would know more about this, where the buyer requests a 45-55 day cooling off period for his solicitor to troll thro' the contracts etc etc & then after all hard yards, one gets guzumped!!

I hope u get the drift, so lets wait Oct ain't far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.