MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

dow and international factors, page-3

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Ya,

Yes agree, people need to realise that these type of agreements take quite alot of resource to pull together. Your normally dealing from a board level down and you have other professionals involved during the process as well.

The lawyers alone can sit on things for weeks let alone everyone else who has there two bob's worth, CEO, CFO, Joint Venture Mangers, Government authorities etc. I'd also imagine that if there has been more then one company with interest in this permit then the process has been duplicated.

I was very disappointed on Friday only because I had a gut feeling MEO had not given themselves enough time to pull this all together and the result was a heavy sell down hurting us smaller investors as the large fish picked up cheap stock at there expense.

IMO MEO seems to be doing all they can to get this farm-out completed, I just hope that they keep us informed at regular intervals along the way to avoid these panic sell downs, if they need more time, let us investors know is advance so there are no surprises.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.