DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

dow closes down 500 points, page-36

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Hotfire, Meerkat, Others - I saw this coming in 2005 and haven't done anything about it other than to protect the largest part of my capital in cash deposits and dramatically change my spending habits, wipe out credit card debt and always pay myself first.

For more information I have a link to a report written in 2005 that is an extremely good read.

Nothing will survive this clean out. Stocks and property will both get hit hard and I don't see the end in sight. It will take a decade for things to turn around and by that stage most of the worlds money will once again fall into the hands of the already super rich. Frankly, I believe this whole situation has been orchestrated and manipulated by the highest echelons of global elite as a means of creating a widening gap between the rich and poor whilst running the middle class out of town.

Not being pessimistic here guys - just taking a step back and looking at things from afar without getting too caught up in the day to day machinations of Lehman or Merrill which is mostly just analyst BS anyway. None of the media reports mean much at the end of the day do they?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.